Saturday 2 June 2012

Lovely Long Weekend


Yay we've got a nice long weekend if only the sunshine could have stayed around for it but I guess that was inevitable since it's a bank holiday lol. Though just found out there's a street party down our road so we're going to have to go out for the day cos it's not really our thing. 

So anyway managed to get some crafting done :) still got lots of cards to get done but wasn't really in the mood to do them. So anyway this was today's layout, the pictures are from a trip down to Wilson's Prom in Australia, the first is a picture of me sitting at the top of Mount Oberon and the other is of the Mount. My poor mate had to listen to me complain all the way up cos I don't do hills lol. But I have to say the view was worth it.


Supplies: Papers, Flower and Alphabet Stickers by Crate Paper (from Scrapagogo Kit), Mini Alphas by My Little Shoebox, Card by Bazzill, White Ink Pad

I would like to enter this layout in the following challenge...

The Happy Scrappers Challenge 2 - The Great Outdoors

Right off to get some tea XOX

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Helen, I adore this LO & you couldn't get much more outdoors than those photos! I have a real soft spot for all things Australia, having visited the country a couple of times [my sister lives out there]
Thank you for joining us over at The Happy Scrappers challenges this month.
Jane x
[DT]

shaz earl said...

Fabulous LO love the photo's
Thank you for joining us at The Happy Scrappers for our * Great Outdoors * challenge
Hope you will join us again soon
Hugs Shaz x