Saturday 23 June 2012

In the Pool

Been a while since I posted and gonna be busy with college for the next few weeks so I thought I'd post the one layout have managed to finish.This was taken on in the pool of the apartments we were staying in, in Zakynthos. It was taken using the old disposable underwater camera before they started doing all the cases for the digi-cameras - fortunately the one shot we got came out lol.

I mainly used the materials in my Scrapagogo kit, but also used some giant bubble wrap to create the background effect - I love the way the stream of bubbles on the edge of the photo blend into the paint effect. I picked out some bright colours from the bikini top so the page didn't look too washed out.


Supplies: Scrapagogo Kit, Alpha Stickers by Crate Paper, Die-Cut Sticker by Cosmo Cricket, Ticket by Tim Holz, White Acrylic Paint, Giant Bubble Wrap

I would like to enter this layout in the following challenge...

2 Sisters Challenge 97 - Anything Goes

Right off to get some work done... XOX

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love the effect you achieved with the bubble wrap.. looks fab
Lisa x

Cindy said...

Awesome photo! lol!