Tuesday 3 January 2012

Top 5 Cards of 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Thought I'd start with a quick post of my favourites from last year, first up cards...

 

Birthday card, love the My Minds Eye paper and the gems, glitter and gloss


Anniversary card for my boyfriend - love this card and layout (so much that I also used it on a scrapbook page) I used pretty forever friends papers, gems of course and then a duplicate photo of the flowers my boyfriend had got me for Valentine's Day last year :)


Valentine's card, featuring cute little Magnum and some black and white papers that I love


 New baby card for Ian's cousin's to celebrate the arrival of their little girl, Evie, lots of embossing using my new Cuttlebug
 

And lastly a 30th Birthday card for one of our friends - love all the shimmer and glossy accents

Hope you like these, what are your favourites? XOX

1 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

well they are my favourites too as they are mostly LCI lol but i do remember the anniversary card !
Lisa x