Wednesday 4 January 2012

Brrrrrrrrrrr

Brrrrrrrr am freezing - how cold and wet is it today, am bored of it now - don't see the point in winter if we don't get any snow out of it lol. Just a quick post today cos going to try and get some things finished up today cos been over at Ian's and just got back.

Anyways this is a card that one of my friends requested, I had a bit of a nightmare trying to find a golf stamp that wasn't an old man or old fashioned and eventually managed to track down this Lilyboo Design Digi Stamp. And I love the Say it with a Smirk paper


Supplies: 'Golf Boy' Digi Stamp by Lilyboo Designs, Say it with a Smirk Paper, Card by DCWV, Gems by Doodlebug, White Card, Ink Pad, Promarkers & Copics

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge...


Well I'm off to attempt to get something done - not sure what... card, scrapbook page, finish book, go on the Wii fit (but I'm putting it off cos I know it's going to shout at me cos I've not been on it for ages lol) or something else lol. Really want to just get into bed and pull the blind down and ignore the icky weather lol XOX 

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh its cute Helen.. i LCI have a magnum golfing digi?
Lisa x

Unknown said...

Hi Helen Ann, want to wish you a happy newyear hun, all the best!! Love this card, simple but sweet. Hugs, Frea