Sunday 8 January 2012

Showing Off Now lol

Back again, good to get back doing challenges - definitely helps get past that rubbishy Scrap-block. Anyways Scrapbook Sisters have a Challenge to Scrap Christmas - I have loads and loads of pictures of Christmas's through the years but they're all packed away in boxes and I'm not allowed near them till I finish my Australia Album (I've set myself the challenge of only being allowed to scrapbook recent photos or Australia photos before I start tackling all the photos from when I was little). 

So anyway instead of scrapbooking Christmas Day or the decorations I've chosen to use these pictures of my and my boyfriend enjoying the food at the Christmas Markets in Manchester. Ian had cherry Strudel and Custard and I had a crepe filled with nutella mmmmmmmmmmm now I want pancakes lol.

I sanded the dotty Co-ordinations cardstock and then used the fabric 'paper' so there's different textures, and then used the rub-ons with the thickers to mix up the textures again there.


Supplies : 'Noel' Fabric Paper by Love Elsie, Card Stock by Co-ordinations, Jewellery Box Thickers by American Crafts, 'Magic' Rub-ons by October Afternoon, Snowflake Stickers by K & Ko, White Paint Marker

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge...

Hope you like it XOX

1 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh my tummy is rumbling now.. love the layout .. makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside
Lisa x