Friday 18 February 2011

Alphabet Challenge Blog DT - P for Paper Piecing

Wow well I haven't got a clue where this week has gone, but yay it's nearly the weekend :)

And yes it's that time of the week, time for the new challenge over at Alphabet Challenge Blog this week is P for Paper Piecing!!! I was going to stamp an image and piece the image together but the night I was doing the card I couldn't get to my ink pad so I decided to go for making a whole image out of papers. This was something I used to do when I was little, I love the effects you can get and it's great for using up all those little scraps of paper. I used some shimmer chalks for the cloud and and the smoke from the chimney, and then added gems to all of the flowers on the paper I've used for the grass so there's plenty of sparkle there.


Supplies: Papers by October Afternoon, Bo Bunny, Making Memories, Chalk by Pebbles Inc, Rub-ons by Doodlebug
Extras: White Card, Gems

Right well I'm off to bed very soon (posting Thursday night) and still got to pack my bag for tomorrow, hope you like the card and take part in this week's challenge XOX

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi There.

Great way to show paper piecing, love the colours too.

Look forward to working with you on the next DT project hun..

Huggies Angel

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a great idea.. love the little house and the gorgeous papers
Lisa ;)

Silli said...

wonderful idea, love your card!

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Helen I just adore your card just fabbie. Hugs
Tamara