Thursday 24 February 2011

Cheeky Monkey

No don't worry I haven't disappeared - really don't know where the time is going have lists and lists of things to get done and of course spend more time making the lists than actually getting things done off them lol. On the plus side I'm finally feeling almost back to normal :)

We went to see James Blunt in Manchester last night, was really really good, loved the stage with all the light screens too. But I have to say I didn't like the shakey floor when everyone was stood up (we were on the upstairs bit) - really didn't like it - yes from the person that goes on all the rollar coasters and has done a sky dive lol. Knackered today though, really looking forward to a lazy weekend :)

Anyways just a little card today cos I've been busy making alot of mess for this week's Alphabet Challenge Design Team Project - but you'll have to wait till tomorrow to see that. For now I'm going to leave you with my really cute Denami Monkeys - I love them - perfect for cards for kids. They're little faces are just soooo cute :)


Love how the leaves have turned out, looking all shiny, and adds some texture too :)

Supplies: 'Swinging Monkeys' Stamp by DeNami Design, Sentiment Stamp by Ladybug Crafts Ink, 'Quite Contrary' Paper by My Mind's Eye, Ribbon by Bo Bunny
Extras: White Card, Green Ink Pad, Copics, Promarkers, Glossy Accents

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge...


Anyways I'm waiting for the football to finish so I can go and get my dad and brother, then going to go and put a DVD on in bed (well that's the plan - of course the football could go to extra time and penalties and end that lol) XOX

3 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

So cute! I love the shine on the leaves and fruit! Thanks for sharing at Paper Romance!

Sandra P said...

What a great fun card! Love the glossy effects :)

Thanks for joining Paper Romance this week!

Hugs,
Sandra P

Lisa Jane said...

This is a fab card Helen.. i love the little monkeys and the leaves look really delightful .. sounds like you have had a good week
Lisa ;)