Monday 11 October 2010

Dear Santa... Define Good...

Yay another scrapbook page, am getting there (allbeit very slowly lol), I've spent this morning filling in online application forms and head is now feeling VERY battered lol, Now all I've got to do is collect all the information up cos not got a clue what bits I'm going to need.

Right anyways a scrapbook page today - told you was on a roll with my crafting, a definite plus on the side of not working lol - and another challenge layout! this was to complete a layout using only red, black and white - this really isn't one of my favourite colour combinations anymore (did go through a stage where is was my favourite about 5 years ago - which was great cos it meant hidden away in all the drawers and cupboards was lots of red, black and white embellishments just sitting gathering dust waiting till they came back into favour again lol).

This layout is of the Christmas Day I spent in Australia, I didn't want traditional Christmas colour's as I'll have enough pages of them with Christmas photos from over here (when I eventually get round to scrapping them lol). Plus with all the sunshine and sunbathing it just didn't feel like Christmas at all. I couldn't resist putting in the patterned paper with all snowy words on but I think that was more for the colours rather than the winter/christmas aspect lol. I added quite a bit of journalling to this page as it is the journalling for all of the Christmas Day pages. The title came from my vest 'DEAR SANTA... DEFINE GOOD' I love it, and just for the record I was good and santa brought me a parcel of presents over all the way from the UK lol.

Anyways before I waffle on too long, I'd like to enter this LO in the folllowing Challenge...

Paper Cutz Challenge #62 - RED,  BLACK & WHITE ONLY


Supplies: 'Party Mix' Rub-ons by Doodlebug, Paper by DCWV, Card (red, black and white) by Doodlebug
Extras: 'Hand-Made' Lined Paper, Flowers from Stash, Black Paint Marker

Right had best get on, see if I can find any jobs to apply for, then hopefully might try and get a card or scrapbook page done XOX

5 comments:

mfc.melissamade2 said...

I love this layout! Beautiful and thanks for playing at Paper Cutz!
Melissa

Farida Rone said...

Wonderful layout!!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Cutz Challenge.
Hugs,
Farida
P.S. I have candy on my blog if you want to pop over.

Lisa Jane said...

I love the colours and the layout
Lisa ;)

Linda said...

This is wonderful. I love the way you did the letters all different. They look great!
Thanks for the sweet comment on my by Lori card. Her images are wonderful.
Hugs,
Linda
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

Jeri said...

Cute layout. Well done. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Cutz. Good luck with the job hunt.