Saturday 9 October 2010

All Cosy

Just a quick post finally feel like getting somewhere with my Christmas Cards now, so some people might actually get hand-made Christmas Cards off me - it's normally only my mum that gets one cos I've spent my time making cards for everyone else, so was going to try and make sure that didn't happen this year.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenge

I did cheat and do faux stitching, cos I've not had much time to get much crafting done lately so I drew on the stitches and I'll go over them with real thread next week.


Supplies: Pepper and Friends Decoupage Pad, Sentiment by Lili of the Valley, 'Tis the Season' Paper by Bo Bunny, Other Paper by Making Memories
Extras: Bronze Ink Pad, Ribbon from Stash, Black Fineliner

And we're done, going now before bore you all completely lol XOX

3 comments:

CraftyC said...

So sweet Helen, a beautiful crimbo card!
Clairexx

Lisa Jane said...

what a fab card - love the 3D and the faux stitches
Thanks for joining us at sarah Hurley this week
Lisa ;)

Unknown said...

lovely card!

Thank you for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges :o)

Sarah x