Wednesday 20 October 2010

Bed Time

Yay blogger is back up and running, missed an earlier challenge cos it wasn't working, ah well never mind lol will save that card and post it over the weekend. Actually had quite a productive day, went down to the Job Centre, went and collected my car from it's repairs, and then managed to get 3 and a half cards done (lol - need to print the sentiment and find some ribbon to match for the last one). And now a quick post, watching Time Team (so semi-educational lol) so bed as soon as that finishes.

This card is for friends of our's who moved into their new house a few weeks ago, I started the card at the time but with one thing and another have only just stuck it all together lol. I love the autumn colours of it, for some reason think the colours work really well for New Home cards. Think it's cos everyone I know seems to move then. I've used the same gate-fold design as on my Buttercup card I made for Kerry (and yay she used the layout on a couple of her cards so it must be good lol), I love gate-fold cards, make a change from the usual, just need to have a go of doing something different with them I think I've used the same design on them all lol. Anyways onto the card...

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges...

The Pink Elephant #86 - COLOUR CHALLENGE: BROWN AND ORANGE

Oh Alice - CHAPTER 32: GATE-FOLD

Paper Cutz Challenge #63 - ANYTHING GOES



Supplies: 'Love Shack' Stamp by Whipper Snapper, Double Dot Card by Bo Bunny, Paper by DCWV, Double Dot Ribbon by Bo Bunny
Extras: White Card, Promarkers, Beige Ink Pad, Glossy Accents

Right well I'm knackered so I'm off to bed now, got a busy morning getting everything organised and then a busy few days but hopefully be back on here on Sunday. Night Night. XOX

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a fab card Helen - i love the gatefold design and the autumn colours . The shiny red door is just fab!
Lisa ;)

Angela said...

this is great Helen! I love it! I love the little "love shack" stamp too! thank you for joining us at TPE this week!