Monday 30 April 2012

More Scrapping

Been busy this week, made a start on another couple of Decopatch animals, hopefully will be able to get them all finished soon then can show how they've turned out - really pleased so par but not sure where I'm going to put them once they're done though lol. And yay managed to get some more scrapbooking yay, this time have used a bit of my new April Scrapagogo Kit as well as some other bits and pieces from old kits and my stash. Really pleased how this one has turned out :) It shows Ian in his usual position hiding behind the camera so I can't take his picture.


Supplies: April and March 2012 Scrapagogo Kits, Thickers, Paint Markers

Right teatime now then gonna sort some of the craft stuff out ready for a big move around eeek - any volunteers to do it all for me??? Please? XOX

0 comments: