Monday 9 April 2012

Grubs

How was everyone's Easter??? Think I might start on the Easter Eggs in a bit, not had any yet - not even one single mini egg. Back again with my second layout using my March Scrapagogo Kit. I diecided the card needed a bit of extra decorating so I used the hexagon paper to make myself a stencil and then inked straight onto the paper in the top corner to create a honeycombe effect to match the pattern of the paper.

The photos are some from my Australia trip they show how where they find the witchetty grubs, then it getting cooked in the ash of the fire and then finally my face on tasting it lol. 


Supplies: March Scrapagogo Kit, Black Paint Marker, Brown Ink Pad, Acetate (to make the stencil)

Right my cold seems to have come back so I think I'm off back to bed for a bit before carrying on tidying up - oh what fun - but can't wait to put everything away now I've got two hanging rails :) yay no more squashed clothes falling off hangers. XOX

0 comments: