Wednesday 4 April 2012

Just to prove I haven't been sitting doing nothing

Just to prove that I've been doing something even if haven't found the time to post on here. I managed to find time to play with the March Scrapagogo Kit at the weekend and have made 3 pages from the kit so far and still got enough papers to do another 2 pages. This is the first time I've actually had a good go at using the kit rather than doing one page and putting the rest into my stash (which I really need to use some up cos really got no space left). 

Anyways this is my first page using the March kit and used the sketch off the facebook page. Love the Map Die-Cuts - Definitely going to have to use this idea on some other pages with the maps I brought back with me. I was originally going to matt the photos onto card but decided that they looked a bit harsh so decided to use my new favourite of acrylic paint as the backing - alot softer.


Supplies: March Scrapagogo Kit (Paper, Butterfly, Map Die-Cuts), White Acrylic Paint, Black Paintmarker

Right really am off to go and do my bag now XOX

0 comments: