Wednesday 24 October 2012

Amazing Birthday

Wow once again it has been ages since I posted, lots going on.

Firstly here is one of the cards I made for my cousin when she got engaged earlier in the year. I made the envelope from some wrapping paper and then added then gems. The idea from the design came from Pinterest. Slightly addicted to the site - been busy making some covers for my new phone also from the site using scrapbook papers :)


Supplies: Cream card, Black Fineliner, Gems, Kraft Wrapping Paper

It was my birthday almost a month ago now - eeek how scary. Had a lovely time with the family round at the weekend before my birthday then a meal on the day and a trip to the Trafford Centre the day after. And then the week after we went to Florida as one of my presents!!!!  I got to go to Walt Disney World

At Epcot I got to meet Mickey Mouse as well as Minnie, Pluto, Donald, Goofy, Daisy, Stitch, Chip'n'dale, Winnie the Pooh and Tigger. Can't believe I actually got to go there, didn't think I'd ever get to go.


We did really well for timing when we got to the Magic Kingdom, got to see the street party, one of the shows, the main parade, The Fireworks and the Electrical Parade. Got to see the castle too...


Wishes Fireworks


And got to go to Islands of Adventure to Harry Potter World, which was amazing the ride was fab and the castle and village are just fab. All the details and everything.


Got to get a couple of cards made this week so I should have something new to show you on the next post. XOX

0 comments: