Saturday 11 August 2012

Grown-up Shoes

This is one of my favourite layouts - I scraplifted one of my layouts for this one, the circles and photo and title placement are the same on both layouts but for this one I added some swirls for decoration - I used the negative that was left behind from a Cosmo Cricket Die-Cut Sheet to draw the shapes and then cut them by hand. I inked the edges of everything to age is a little. Love the way the colours work together especially as they're not my usual colours.


Supplies: Paper by Me and My Big Ideas, Black Card by Doodlebug, Cream Card by Papermania, Gold Paper by The Paper Shop, Rub-ons by WHSmiths, Foam Letter Stamps, Black Ink Pad, Bronze Ink Pad

I would like to enter this in the following challenge...

Allsorts Challenge Blog Week 167 - Going Around in Circles

Right onto my last post (it will the last one I promise) XOX

1 comments:

Mummylade said...

what a gorgeous layout! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge.