Saturday, 11 August 2012

Down on the Farm

I was made up when I saw the title of the challenge on the 2 Sisters Challenge Blog...
We used to go away in our caravan for lots of weekends away when I was younger and one of my friends from uni also lived on a farm so I've got albums full of farm pictures, but I had to use these pictures of triplet lambs that needed to be bottle fed, they were named Miss Piggy, Kermit and Gonzo - AKA the Muppets. I had rather a lot of close up pictures of them so had to find a way of getting lots of them on a layout without having pages and pages to do, then I noticed my square punch - not used that in a while but i will def be coming out again soon to do a similar layout.

Supplies: Cardstock by Doodlebug, Pink Glitter Cardstock from The Paper Shop, Rub-ons by Doodlebug

I would like to enter this layout in the following challenge

Sorry but that's not the last of me for today...XOX


Stacy Walker said...

This is so awesome! Thank you for joining us at the 2 Sisters Challenge. Best of luck!!

Jie Craft said...

Very cute card! love it! thank you for playing with us @ 2 Sisters this week.
Hugs, Jill

mandy said...

Fab layout Helen how cute are those lambs I love their names just adorable :)

Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge :)

Hugs Mandy xxx