Wednesday 17 August 2011

Favourite Stamp

Ooops wasn't meant to take me this long to do another post, I'm not working at the moment and still can't seem to find time to do anything lol, shouldn't complain really but the job hunting is really getting me down at the moment especially as the longer it takes to find something the longer it'll be before we can get a house, but any how am sure the right job is out there somewhere... lol.

Anyways I've managed to get a few cards done the last few weeks and have also been getting stuck into my scrapbook - still got thousands of australia pictures to scrap so I'm starting with them (spent about 4 hours sorting them into order last night (yawn) lol. But anyway onto today's card - this was for one of Ian's mate's birthdays he's in the police and think he was made up with the image - it's one of my favourites and the challenge over at Ladybug Crafts Ink Challenge Blog is to use your favourite stamp :)


Supplies: Stamp and Sentiment Stamp by Ladybug Crafts Ink, 'Little Boy' Paper by Echo Park, Nail Heads by Ladybug Crafts Ink, Card by DCWV, Sugar-Coating by Doodlebug, Ink Pads, Copics, Promarkers, Glossy Accents, Gems

Right I'm off to get all my scrapbook stuff out... wish me luck xox

6 comments:

Pami said...

Hi honey, wow it seems like ages since we last "spoke"! Great card, I just love Jack, so cute! Good luck with the job hunting, its not a nice experience but I am sure you will get the right thing very soon. Pami x

Unknown said...

Hi Helen Ann, great boy card, I always seem to have a shortage of those LOL!! Hugs, Frea

Lisa Jane said...

oh so glad to see you again.. good luck with the jog hunting - keep your chin up.. something will come up i am sure .
I love this image too and i love the fun way you have used it with the stars
Thanks for joining us at LCI this month
Lisa x

Kerry said...

Where have you beeeeeeen Helen??? It's flab to see you back entering our challenge this month. I LOVE Policeman Jack and the pp you've used. Those stars are mega...I'm sure I've got some star dies somewhere. Off to look for them...thanks for playing along xx

Whimsey said...

Fab creation; love that image and those funky shaped stars are fantastic!

Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink; your creation is amazing!

Hugs,
Michele

Mary J said...

Just wonderful Helen Ann! I love your layout and the stars are just perfect!

Thx for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink!

Mary J x