Friday 27 May 2011

Alphabet Challenge Blog DT - D for Dogs

Wow can't believe that it's Friday already (probably because I'm writing this on Tuesday evening lol) as I'll be down in Norwich for my friend's wedding on Friday). This is just going to be a short post as I really need to get to bed as I only got 3 hours sleep last night.

This weeks challenge at Alphabet Challenge Blog is D for Dogs - really easy one (don't forget anything goes not just cards) and it was the perfect excuse for me to get my Buttercup stamp out - just love the expression on her face. And an orange bow for her too - mmmmmm pink and orange - love that colour combo :)


Supplies: 'Cross-Eyed Buttercup' Stamp by Ladybug Crafts Ink, Papers by Basic Grey, Gem by Doodlebug, Flowers by Prima
Extras: White Card, Ribbon from Stash, Orange Ink Pad, Copics

Don't forget to head on over to the challenge blog to check out what the rest of the design team have been up to, and hope you can join us - right I'm off back to writing my list of what need to take XOX

0 comments: