Friday 18 March 2011

Alphabet Challenge Blog - T for Trees

Sorry I've not posted this week, my blogger account seems to be in a mood with me and keeps either kicking me out or not loading pictures - and today had a new one (apparently I'm now out of space too lol) but it seems to be working just now so I'm going to get a quick post on now before it realises I've done it lol. Oh don't you just love modern technology lol.

Well I'd like to say that I can't believe it's Friday again but this has been a REALLY long week lol. But I've survived lol. And yes it's that time of the week again, time for a new challenge over at Alphabet Challenge Blog - T for Trees - I have to say that I was struggling with this one till I saw on Kerry's blog that she was now selling felt and had to do a quick order. I used the cake from the 'Add-on Magnum' stamp for the cakes growing on trees and some really cute mini alphabet stickers from My Little Shoebox that I've had for ages and not gotten round to using. Really pleased with how it turned out and love the colours and the tree and I have to say I think it would be very very nice if cake grew on trees, well cakes, sweets, chocolate and lime doritos lol


Supplies: Alphabet Stickers by My Little Shoebox, Cake Stamp by Ladybug Crafts Ink, Ribbon and Felt by Ladybug Crafts Ink, Brown Card by American Crafts, Blue Card by Craft Creations, Pink Card by American Crafts
Extras: Promarkers, Glossy Accents, Blue Ink Pad

Right I'm off to try and see if I can work out what is up with my account and see if I can add the other pictures, wish me luck and make sure you head on over to the Alphabet Challenge Blog and check out what the rest of the design team have been up to. XOX

3 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol what a fab card ..wouldn't it just be fabulous if cake did grow on Tree's .. Love how you used the felt
Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen,

Fabbie card hun...
Blogger don't tell me about that, i have been setting posts an they are not going through, grrrrrrr, right pain when it is DT stuff.
Hope you soon it..

Huggies Angel

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Helen sorry its taken me a while to come and visit been so busy this weekend.. Love your card Hugs
Tamara
Enjoy the rest of your weekend