Friday 25 March 2011

Alphabet Challenge Blog DT - U for Up in the Air

Time still flying by, can you believe next week's challenge will be in April - how scary is that lol. But for now this week's challenge over at Alphabet Challenge Blog is Up in the Air yep we want to see projects that show anything that goes up in the air... birds.... butterflies... etc

For mine I had to use my superhero chickie stamp that was still waiting to be inked up - love those chickies they're just soooooooo cute lol. So OK chickies aren't normally found up in the air but this one is a superhero so he is lol. I also used stars which are also found up there lol.


I raised the chickie out on a piece of spiral wire so it bobs a bit, The star had a wood finish which didn't really stand out so I cos my copics out and love the effect it gave.


Supplies: 'Superhero Chickie' Stamp by DeNami Design, Studio Calico Wood Veneer Star, Mini Alpha Stickers by My Little Shoebox, Paper by Flair Designs, Card by Americal Crafts, Sugar-Coating by Doodlebug
Extras: Promarkers, Copics, Glossy Accents, White Card, Wire, Red Ink Pad

Right well I'm off to bed now (pre-posting as I'll be on the way to Norwich when this (hopefully - my pre-post thing seems to be a bit hit and miss) posts but make sure you head on over to the challenge blog and check out what the rest of the design team have been up to, also there is a design team call on at the moment open till 1st April, especially for people not already on DT's just leave a link to your blog on here XOX

PS sorry things have been a bit mad and I'm a bit behind with my comments on the entries in the challenges - I am away this weekend so I will catch up when I get back XOX

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol.. i love it when you use the chicks lol.. they are hso much fun. Fab card
lisa x

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen,

Hahaha love the groovy little chick, fabbie card.

Hope your well.

Huggies Angel