Friday 26 March 2010

Drum roll please...

OOOOooooo my first post - how scary lol.

Well I've just started getting back into card-making, it's been a bit a while but am getting back into the swing of it, though I have to say I think that scrapbooking will always come first - yep the dark-side lol.

Well this is my latest creation, featuring Bathtub Nikki from Lady Bug Crafts Ink (mental note work out how to do links) and one of my favourite papers, sweetheart roses by Flair Designs that I can't get hold of anymore :'( and of course some Bo Bunny Double Dot ribbon and card. I love this card, added some shimmer powder to the bubbles too (well added it to most of the house cos it gets everywhere) love that effect. Have got a close up but don't know how to add 2 pictures doh lol.


Well I'm off to continue organising all my papers - wish me luck (believe me going to need it)
xox

0 comments: