Friday 27 July 2012

Birthdays 2

And layout #2 before I get distracted lol. my 25th Birthday this time - going backwards (if only lol) this time with a home made white chocolate cheesecake covered and I mean COVERED in chocolate curls. Been trying to get more up to date with my scrapbooking but everytime I get a recent picture scrapbooked I seem to find an envelope or box full of old pictures that I 'need' to do lol. BTW sorry the pictures aren't much good had to use my old camera - should have photoshopped them but wanted to get them on before decide need to do something else instead.

Supplies: 'Anna Sophia' Papers by Bo Bunny, Bronze Ink Pad, Foam Letter Stamps, Ribbon, Brads, Brown Pen

I would like to enter this in the following challenge...

The Happy Scrappers Challenge 3- Birthday Celebrations

Right off to decide whether to attempts another layout or do something else... XOX

0 comments: