Thursday 22 December 2011

Uh-oh... The BIG 3-0....

Back again as promised, are you proud of me for not getting distracted in those few mins between posts lol.

Anyways a break from the Christmas cards as one of my friends had a big birthday - yep she turned 30 (obviously when I get there next year it won't be a big birthday - though I think I will be having a 20-10th birthday instead lol. In my head I don't think I've even got to 20 yet lol. Anyways I used the mo manning image perfect for big birthdays with the message inside reading - 'it's no good sulking' lol. I then used the balloon from LCI Magnum Add-ons set and the masking technique to add some balloons to the image. Lots of glitter too - well it is one of my cards lol. The colours were picked by Ian cos Sarah is from Norwich - hope she likes it :)


Supplies: 'Alissa' Paper by Bo Bunny, 'Jill is Two' Stamp by Mo Manning, 'Magnum Add-ons' Stamps by Ladybug Crafts Ink, Sugar-Coating by Doodlebug, Ribbon from Stash, Yellow Ink Pad, Copics, Promarkers, Gems

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge...


Right think that's me done for now... off to get my list done and then have a go at my picture frame, though just been watching Kirstie's Homemade Christmas and want to do some embroidery lol (I don't know why cos I've got a cross-stitch that I started about 15 years ago and still haven't finished it lol. Ah well I'm sure I'll get it done eventually lol. 

And incase I'm not back on here before the big day, I hope you all have a lovely Christmas XOX

1 comments:

karen said...

A lovely card. Thank you for entering the Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge xxx