Monday 21 November 2011

D for Dazzle... and 2 posts in one day!!!!

Unfortunately the photos haven't come out very well - light is awful today. This is my entry for the D for Dazzle challenge on The ABC Challenge blog. The backing velum is covered in silver writing, and I went a bit mad with the glitter in the image - all the flowers and heards and most of the wedding dress are covered, I then inked a paper flower with some shimmery ink and added the gem to the centre. It really is very sparkly in real life lol.


 And a close-up, but unfortunately I just can't seem to get the sparkle to show


Supplies: 'I do' Stamp by Lili of the Valley, Flower by Prima, Sugar-Coating by Doodlebug, Pink Shimmer Ink Pad, Printed Vellum, Pink Ribbon, White Card, Gem, Copics, Promarkers

I would like to enter this in the D for Dazzle Challenge - The ABC Challenge

Hope you like it and hopefully more tomorrow XOX

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Helen Ann, in spite of the light, this is a gorgeous card!! Love this image and the paper. By the way, I have candy on my blog, so if you haven't entered yet, please come over and join in the fun. Hugs, Frea

Lisa Jane said...

oh its beautiful..i love the vellum and the sparkle..
Lisa x